The do-it-yourself therapy is an online supported option for you to access services remotely at your own pace.
To access these services, you will need to:
1. Have an initial assessment completed by the Speech Pathologist either by telehealth or in person so that specific needs are identified
2. Be given access to the online learning portal "Seesaw"
3. Complete the learning activities given to you as a parent
4. Complete the homework tasks assigned with your child
5. Provide regular evidence of completion of the homework tasks through uploading it to seesaw or sending it to the clinic's email address.
6. Have occasional telehealth appointments with the Speech Pathologist
Wondering what the cost is? Refer to the telehealth fees page under the "Do it Yourself Supported Online Learning" section.
Except in the case of the telehealth appointments, this service does not attract Medicare or Private Health fund rebates. However, considering that it is provided at a greatly reduced fee, you may feel that this option suits your budget.